ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. THE LEADING EDGE OF ACCURL PRESS BRAKES.
ACCURL EURO-GENIUS Series press brake features an CNC crowning system for improved quality, a servo driven back gauge system for increased speeds, and 3D capable graphical control unit to simulate bending sequences and collision points.Also has increased working speeds, stroke, daylight, and pressing capacities of GENIUS Series machines.
The future – as a result of rising energy costs and increasingly cost efficient speed-controlled drives offered on the market, variable-speed solutions are on the advance.
- DELEM CNC CONTROL UNIT
- LAZERSAFE SYSTEM
- ONE STEP BEYOND
- ACCURL BACKGAUGE SYSTEM
- FOOT PEDALS
- WILA CLAMPING SYSTEM
- CLEVER CROWNING
- FRONT SUPPORT
- NEW HYBRID-ECO-FUNCTION
- PRESS BRAKE CYLINDERS
- High energy-saving potential
- Decreased operating costs
- Clearly reduced cooling effort
- System safety
- Future-oriented technology
- Remarkable noise reduction
- Fewer secondary measures
- Compliance with EU CE Directives
- Decrease in the number of expensive machine failures
- Lower energy for a green Machine
- Lowered sound pressure level at 40 dB
- The servo-motor, with closed loop speed control
- DELEM DA-66T CNC control unit with 2D graphics
- GREEN Hybrid Servo System
- Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning
- Standard BGA-4 for X, R, Z1, Z2-axis ( X=800mm,R=200mm)
- DELEM CAD/CAM Profile-T3D Expert 3D Offline Software
- ACCURL PRO CNC motorized wave crowning
- Large trio of value
- Large open height
- Large stroke
- Large throat depth
- HOERBIGER hydraulic valve block, pump and valves
- High Siemens efficiency motor – class IE3
- Hybrid ECO Function for energy-saving drive
- Rear cover: Safety barriers (Category IV)
- Sheet metal frontal supports
- Front and rear lighting
- Industry 4.0 of Productivity Monitor (software version V3.5.3)
- CE Norms: OEM Embedded Lazersafe Systems PCSS A0 + LZS-2 Block Laser (Category IV)
ACCURL steel frames undergo annealing at over 600⁰ to relieve stress. And they are built to last years of heavy use without distortion
- Very stiff and stable base frame
- Deformation simulation made by CAE
- Stress points analysis
- Usage of high-tech boring machines for extreme precision parts.
GREEN HYBRID SERVO SYSTEM
The ePrAX® Hybrid Servo System- improving the energy efficiency of up to 73 % compared to conventional systems.
The ePrAX® control hybrid system is an innovative servo drive for press brakes, and thanks to the brushless motor, we can precisely control the movement of the ram using a minimum amount of oil and energy.
- High dynamic for higher productivity of the machine.
- Lower energy for a green Machine.
- Lowered sound pressure level at 40 dB.
- The servo-motor, with closed-loop speed control.
- Mass overcompensation of press ram.
- The energy efficiency of up to 73 % compared to conventional systems.
- Operating cost is min due to low energy consumption, thus it gives advantages to the user with high efficiency & low operation cost.
DELEM DA66T/DA69T CNC CONTROL
ACCURL has chosen the very powerful new generation DELEM DA66T/ DA69T offers an higher level of efficiency in programming and control of press brakes. The winning MADE in Netherlands design and the high quality of all the construction details, guarantee prestigious performances and long product life.
DELEM DA66T/DA69T CNC System Features:
- 17” high resolution colour TFT(touch screen control)
- 2D/3D graphical touch screen programming mode
- 3D visualisation in simulation and production
- Exporting of computed flat patterns as DXF ,3D STEP, IGES files(Profile-T-3D)
- Automatic tool selection and machine tooling
- 3D Simulation with automatic best bend sequence identification with collision detection.
LASER CHECK ANGLE MEASUREMENT
Bending Angle Measurement:
Laser Check, manufactured by Data M Engineering, is a bend angle measurement and correction system by means of a laser beam. The device is made of a laser and a camera on both sides of the bending line. Detection is carried out in this way
- A laser beam is projected on the sheet metal surface
- The camera detects the laser beam
- The angle between the beam and the camera axis determines the bend angle
- Force reduction + calculation of the spring back
- Automatic angle correction
REAR THIN SUPPORTS FOR BACKGAUGE
With the Thin-support system even thinner sheets are always correctly positioned and guided:
SPA Thin supports system is installed in the fingers of the back gauge. They can be activated in predefined bending and enable the plate to slide until it lies adjacent to the back gauge.
- Back supports have ball sliders and brush to protect even the most delicate surfaces
- Load capacity – 30 kg per support.
CNC BENDING FOLLOWER SUPPORTS AP1 + AP2
The sheet follower is an effective accessory for press brakes:
It basically consists of a pair of sheet supports placed on the front of the machine at the height of the bending line (bottom tool). Supports are controlled by the CNC, following and supporting the sheet during the bending process.
- Automatic bending follower supports;
- AP1 – AP2 CNC-controlled interpolated axes;
- Recommended for heavy parts or large thin plate;
- Bend as closed as 70°
- Load capacity – 180 kg per support.
- Brush and support shaft dim 350×900 up to 1200 mm.
WILA® NEW STANDARD PRO CLAMPING SYSTEM
Increase your press brake productivity:
The Wila’s ‘New Standard’ Tooling System has become the market leader for precision, quality, and flexibility for the Accurl press brake. the WILA’s state-of-the-art clamp systems offer options for the ultimate efficiently changing tools with Smart Tool Locator® (STL)* have made the changeover process easier and safer. and Premium is available as an option.
- Hydraulic power source
- Quick clamping for europe style tooling
- Simple push-button loading
- Max. load head/shoulders 180 t/m
Optional for Smart Tool Locator® (STL)
- The Smart Tool Locator (STL) further increases your pressbrake productivity. The system indicates by means of built-in LED’s the right clamping position of your tooling during tool set up and indicates the active tool location in production mode.
- The Smart Tool Locatoroffers significant benefits in speed, precision, and flexibility.