ACCURL assemble their Masterline 4Kw IPG 6Kw 10Kw 12Kw 15Kw 20Kw Fiber laser cutting machine to the strictest quality standards with nothing but world class components to ensure lasting quality at an attractive price.
- BECKHOFF® 17″ Multi-Touch Displays Control System
- BECKHOFF® Highly dynamic EtherCAT servo drive
- PRECITEC® Cutting head Pro Cutter 2.0
- ACCURL® Dynamic System 4.0: 2.5G Acceleration
- ACCURL® Fast piercing 2.0: Ultrafast perforation
- Automatic Shuttle table 4020 (Up and Down with Servo Motors)
- Automatic nozzle cleaning 2.0
- Industry 4.0 for sheet metal working with TwinCAT Analytics and TwinCAT IoT
- Graphite Anti-burn Technology
- Smoke extraction system(TODC-6L/6000m³/h)
- IPG 6kw 8Kw 10Kw 12Kw 15Kw 20Kw fiber laser resonator YLS-Series CUT
- ACCURL® Laser Vision Detection 2.1 (Laser measurement of sheet part)
- Class IV safety system and CE marking
- Full automatic voltage regulator System
- BECKHOFF® Embedded PCs: Industrial PCs with directly integrated I/O level
FULLY ANNEALED FRAME
- Accurl steel frames undergo annealing at over 600⁰ to relieve stress. They are built to last years of heavy use without distortion.
- Auto changing pallet system allows over 2500kg loading weight.
- Eight(8) zone & ducted exhaust system.
- Dual synchronized twin servo motor drive system.
- Helical rack & slant pinion drive system enables very smooth Movements.
CAST ALUMINIUM GANTRY
ACCURL high tech aluminium crossbeam is cast in a specially manufactured 10-tonne steel mould.
This allows better rigidity at 50% of the weight of traditional iron gantries, allowing higher acceleration with reduced inertia. This creates less wear and tear.
GRAPHITE ANTI-BURN TECHNOLOGY
The area in the entire machine tool where the laser can shoot at is all covered and protected by 20mm thick graphite sheet.
FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM
Efficient fume extraction by means of shutters which are controlled in accordance with cutting head position results in more efficient use of the filtration system. Therefore a smaller lower cost system can be used. The system consists of six fume extraction zones.
BECKHOFF SERVO MOTORS & DRIVES
- The Masterline is equipped with cutting edge Germany designed servo motors and drives from Beckhoff
- High-speed EtherCAT communication
- Highly dynamic behavior
- Brushless three-phase motors
- Flexible motor type selection
AUTOMATIC NOZZLE CHANGER
- Adopting abundant & accurate control system can realize automatic replacement of nozzles according to different materials & thicknesses.
- High-precision drive system provides a reliable replacement precision and stability to ensure that every replacement can be perfectly safe.
BECKHOFF TwinCAT CNC CONTROL SYSTEM
- The ACCURL Masterline Fiber Laser is controlled with a Beckhoff CNC control unit which provides unprecedented control of the cutting process.
- EtherCAT and eXtreme Fast Control (XFC) technology enable fast switching functions at high processing speeds.
- Beckhoff CNC controllers are used in laser cutting machine and the TwinCAT NC I/CNC automation software is ideally suited for application-specific functions, including adaptive jet control, reverse travel or path resetting.
PC-based control technology:
- Industrial PC with Multitouch touch screen 19”.
- High-speed EtherCAT communication
- TwinCAT: software for engineering and runtime
- Highly dynamic servo drive technology
- The Beckhoff hardware and software platform
- Integrated retention brake control
- Automatic adaptation of parameters
- Adjustable error reaction
- Motor feedback for absolute position registration
- EtherCAT I/Os: broad I/O spectrum in IP 20 and IP 67 protection rating
- Industrie 4.0 for sheet metal working with TwinCAT Analytics and TwinCAT IoT
- In combination with the motion control solutions offered by the company’s TwinCAT automation software, Beckhoff Drive Technology provides an advanced, all-inclusive drive system
TECHNOLOGIES FOR LASER MACHINES:
|Type||Width||Length||Height||Cutting Width||Cutting Length|
The right quality of the sheet and the purity of cutting gases, you can cut the following thickness:
AVAILABLE LASER SOURCES AND MAXIMUM SHEET THICKNESS:
|Laser Power||Steel||Stainless teel||Aluminum||Brass||Copper|
* To cut the maximum thickness, the following conditions must be carried out:
- Adjust and maintenance optimum in the cutting laser installation
- Metals must reach the requirements of quality that ACCURL says